Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ugggh AF, an evap line, & a missing kitty.. ):

Soo.. I usually try my best to be the positive person that everyone knows me as.. and I am trying very very hard right now.  But,, AAHHHHH! if you will.. TTC is so damn frustrating!

So I gave into temptation 2 days ago.. and I got what at first glance looked like a negative.. but then wait! A very very very faint line! Even though it was so faint I could no where near consider it a positive by any means.. a part of me got a little excited.. So, I was hoping for the best, and planned on testing 2 days later (which would have been today)

Then yesterday DH and I got home from work about 3. To discover that 2 out of 3 of our kitties got out and ran away.. one of which was my baby who DH got for me our first valentines day together.. she is like a child to me.. the other one is like our shared kitty.. well we couldn't find them anywhere.. and we were both kind of freaking out!

So then I go inside to pee.. and bam! What do we have here?? spotting! oh yay!

Well by the next morning the spotting turned into a full flow and we are off to cycle number 5!!

But it is soo strange because I have never started this early.. but DH and I both thing it could be due to the imense stress with moving, the 2 month anniversary of my Mom's death, and everything else that has been going on with the Holidays and DHs friend being in town..

Long story short I guess my evap line was just a line of false hope ): So, here we go again.. Well better luck this time hopefully?

At this point we have found my cat.. and still looking for the other one.. So wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment