Friday, December 11, 2009

For now, I am satisfied

So overall, I can not complain about today..
Lets see..
Temps are still up.. so as of now things are looking ok on that end.. I am trying to not get my hopes up.. but I can't help but to keep my fingers crossed and count down the days until I can POAS..
Of course, part of me thinks that would be too many good things in one month.. getting a new house and finding out I am pregnant would be two pretty amazing things back to back.. but we will see.. Here is to hoping!

Ohh and about the move..

Well we are all done!

After procrastinating our asses off, just starting to back at 8pm last night, finished packing in the ultimate rush this morning, a late (half drunken/slow) moving crew, and all the other hassles the wonderful world of moving entails,  we were fully moved into our new 3bd 2bath home by 5pm.. we have like 5 more boxes of junk left at the house.. and that is it (oh and we have to clean the old house and unpack.. ahhhhhh!) Ok.. so maybe I am not as pleasant after realizing that..

So besides that.. hmmm..
Christmas is in 2 weeks.. and the house is not decorated (of course), I still have over half my family to buy for (as well as DHs family and my secret santa person from work)  so.. off to getting in the Holiday spirit I go..

I think this once again proves my extreme level of procrastination..

Well wish me luck on everything -finishing the move, getting ready for Christmas, and getting a wonderful gift from God.. a child--

No comments:

Post a Comment